Friday, December 4, 2009

3 Free Wordpress High Quality Theme That you might never seen

I can accept that I am Wordpress Theme hunter that I have run it on the based of some blogs. If you’ve been visit this blogs earlier, you might have notice a little bit change in it. Getting a new theme is always refreshing, for me and for the readers. Not often but yes, I do it randomly. Anyway, for past couple of weeks or so I’ve been saving / bookmarking new wordpress themes that I didn’t confronted earlier. They’re high quality for sure so to save people some time, I’ve combined a list of 14 wordpress themes and I hope you like them.

Also, if you want more, I’ve complied 3 new collection of wordpress themes in the past. Do check that one out as well.

Sphulingo - (Demo | Download)

Premium Car Version 1.0
(Demo | Download)

Silvery (Demo | Download)





No comments:

Post a Comment